VanCity HD can effectively turn any space into a Home Theatre or Cinema:
- New Home Construction or Renovation
- Trust our experts to pre-wire your home for a future-proof surround sound cinema experience
- We can assist you at all stages in your home theater project
- 2 , 3, 5.1 + 7.1 channel in-wall speaker systems that compliments any flat panel 3D LED LCD or Plasma television
- Design - We will set up a meeting with you in which one of our experienced technicians will go over all the things you want from your custom theater. Our associates not only know what products best fit particular applications, they can often save you money by suggesting alternatives you might not have been aware of. They can also introduce you to technologies and products that will make using your system — and living in your home — much more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Pre-wire - After you've decided the extent of the system you want installed, it's the job of the installers to make it happen. If your system is going in a new home under construction or in an existing home undergoing significant remodeling, the second phase is called the pre-wire. During this phase, the structured wiring (all the hidden wiring that forms the important infrastructure of your system) is run inside the walls before the dry wall closes everything in.
- Finishing - Once the walls are up and the construction is finished, the installers return during the finish-out stage to complete the system by installing all the hardware (TVs, speakers, receivers, etc.) that gets connected by the hidden wiring. If you're installing a system in an existing home — what's known as a retro-fit installation — the pre-wire and finish-out stages are often done at the same time.
The most important start of any custom audio system is the selection and concealed, flush installation of speakers. Components may be easily up-graded or changed but speakers remain the permanent addition to your home's sound system and will serve many years of enjoyment while adding a valuable amenity to your home. Our quality Reference Series speakers offer the highest specifications and competitive pricing.
We are an experienced Control4 Installer. Control4 solutions make sophisticated home automation and control practical and affordable for every home. Control 4 can give users complete control over lights, music, home theatre, temperature, and security camera systems. Integrated systems can then be controlled through a variety of interfaces such as your television, iPad, iPhone, Control4 touch screens, and even a remote computer when you are away from home.
Pre wiring during renovation stage
Audio & Video Wall plated for clean cable termination
Before VanCity HD technologies
Even with the advent of low cost, large size flat panel LCD and Plasma wide screen HD TVs, the TV projector remains an excellent choice when a larger viewing screen is needed, for the rollup out-of-sight feature of the screen in front of a conference room white board or a wall covered with art work or displays.
As more video viewing is now in the wide screen HD format, we provide only the newest HD 16 x 9 ratio wide picture projectors and screens. Cable and satellite wide screen HD is now becoming commonplace while components like the new Blue-ray disc player and office laptops now provide video output in wide screen also. We recommend using a home theater projector for all your commercial or residential needs as it will give you the most versatility.
Wiring racks. Cable management is our specialty!